Welcome to History Felx!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for using the History Flex website, located at
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use History Flex if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these terms and conditions, the privacy statement and disclaimer and all agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refer to you, the person who connects to this website and complies with the terms and conditions of the Company. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “We” means both the Customer and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our customer assistance in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the customer’s needs in this regard. which concerns the provision of the indicated services of the company, in accordance with and subject to the laws in force in the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, upper case and / or he / she,
Unless otherwise stated, History Flex and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all material on History Flex . All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access it from History Felx for your personal use, subject to the restrictions set out in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from History Flex
- Sell, rent or sublicense History Flex material
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy History Flex material
- Redistribute History Flex content
Certain parts of this website provide the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. History Flex does not filter, edit, post or review comments before they appear on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of History Flex , its agents and / or its affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, History Flex will not be liable for Comments or any liability, damage or expense caused and / or suffered as a result of any use and / or posting and / or appearance of Comments on this website.
History Flex reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or violating these terms and conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, the copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, slanderous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or customs or to present commercial or illegal activities.
- You hereby grant History Flex a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and permit others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any form, format or medium.
Hyperlink to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written permission:
- Search engine;
- Press organizations;
- Online directory distributors can link to our website in the same way they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies;
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, except solicitation of non-profit organizations, charity malls, and charity fundraising groups that cannot hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other information on the website as long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the Linking Party and its products and / or services
(c) fits within the context of the site of the linking party.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Known sources of information on consumers and / or businesses;
- .com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, legal and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
(a) the link would not cause us to look unfavorably on ourselves or our accredited businesses;
(b) the organization has no negative records with us;
(c) the benefit to us of the hyperlink’s visibility compensates for the lack of History Flex, and
(d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organizations listed in any one of above paragraph and want to link to our website, you must notify us by sending an email to Ecijazali@gmail.com. Please include your name, the name of your organization, your contact details as well as the URL of your site, a list of all URLs from which you intend to link to our website and a list of URLs from our site to which you wish to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can hyperlink to our website as follows:
By using our company name anywhere
Using the uniform resource locator to which it is linked anywhere
By using any other description of our website related to that which makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the History Flex logo or other artwork will be permitted for the link unless there is a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
Responsibility for content
We will not be responsible for the content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your website. No link should appear on any website which may be interpreted as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, violates or advocates the violation or any other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously logging in to our website, you agree to be bound and to follow these binding terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find an offensive link on our website for any reason, you are free to contact and let us know at any time. We will review requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to guarantee that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your responsibilities in a way not permitted by applicable law; Where
- Exclude any of our or your responsibilities which cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
(a) are subject to the preceding paragraph
(b) govern all liabilities arising from the disclaimer, including contractual, tort and breach of legal obligations.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind.
If you want to contact us, you can email us at Ecijazali@gmail.com.